AGNR Student Council
The AGNR Student Council plans and coordinates college-wide student activities. Each student organization or club in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources has two voting representatives seated on the council; however, meetings are open to any student who wants to listen and participate in discussions. Major activities include a Fall Bash Festival, Ag Day, and the Student Council Awards Banquet.
T-Shirt Design Contest - Fall 2020
AGNR Student Council is holding a t-shirt design contest! We're inviting you to design a shirt that represents the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources and shows your pride. Ag Council will choose one winning design to be available for sale this fall. The creator of the winning design will receive a prize pack.
Entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. (ET) on October 16, 2020.
Colors and Specs:
- The design will be screen-printed. Please avoid overly complex designs.
- Designs may have 1-2 print locations (ex: front pocket, sleeve, back, full front).
- Please use no more than 3 ink colors.
- Designs should be submitted electronically via email in .eps, .pdf or .ai format (if selected, final files must be either .eps, .ai, .psd or .indd).
- Designs may also be submitted using the Custom Ink Design Lab.
Rules & Eligibility:
- All entries must be received by the stated deadline.
- Participants may submit as many designs as they would like until the stated deadline.
- All designs must be in good taste and in alignment with the University of Maryland’s values in order to be considered. Designs that include any reference to inappropriate content will be disqualified.
- All designs must comply with University trademark and licensing regulations.
- Key guidelines to note: (1) University of Maryland marks may not be altered in any way. For example, the "M" being held in the mascot turtle mark's hands. Be creative around the marks, but not with the marks. (2) Nothing can overlap or fill the marks. (3) No reference to any UMD athletes can be made.
- Entrants represent and warrant that their submission is their original work, has not been copied from another, and does not violate the rights of anyone else or another entry.
- AGNR Student Council has the right modify/adapt the winning design, as needed, for purposes necessary to the screening/printing process or other needs.
Please use the form linked above to submit designs.
Review & Selection
The members of Ag Student Council will evaluate and choose the winning design. The designs will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Adherence to design guidelines listed above;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Ability to visually capture AGNR pride and/or Terp spirit in a positive and constructive manner;
- Appeal of design to broad spectrum of people.