The 2020 Wye Sale Information
Wye Angus Sale Updates (03/27/20) -
Bid by Liveauctions.TV
Real-time bidding via the internet for this sale. This will allow buyers to bid on animals just as if they were present at the sale. To register and follow the auction, log on to the website: www.liveauctions.tv and click on the Wye Sale. For instructions on how to register click here
Bid by Teleauction
To join the Teleauction please follow the Teleauction instructions on page 1 of the catalog.
Registration for bid numbers for Teleauction
Please email Lisa Yoash at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can leave a message on the office phone requesting a bid number no later than April 3, 2020 by 3 PM. Lisa will get back to you as soon as possible with your bid number and get you register for the sale.
Wye Angus Sale Update (03/19/2020)
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the current restrictions on large gatherings of people, the 42nd Annual Wye sale will be broadcast by Liveauctions.TV and Teleauction only.
We regret to announce there will no presale hospitality hour on Friday, April 3, 2020 and no members of the public can physically attend the sale at the farm on Saturday, April 4, 2020, 12 PM EST.
As of today, March 19, 2020, visitors will be welcome to view the sale offering by appointment only. Contact our office at (410) 827-6016 or Eddie Draper (410) 310-9286 to schedule your appointment.
We will be constantly updating our website at go.umd.edu/wyeangus as well as sending out email blast with any changes to the above policy.
Thank you for your understanding and support of the Wye Angus program.
Edward C. Draper, Program Manager
Kathryne Everts, Director Wye Research and Education Center
2020 Sale Offering Video click below to view
2020 Wye Sale catalog click below to view
2020 Sale Updates to Catalog.
410-827-6016 (Office Phone)
410-310-9286 (Edward Draper Cell)
- From Washinton D.C. or Baltimore, MD take Route 50 east to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge (near Annapolis, MD) and continue 12 miles on Route 50 east beyond bridge to Carmichael Road.
- Turn right on Carmichael and continue four miles to Wye Angus.
- Commercial flights to Baltimore (BWI) Airport (45 miles from Wye) or Washington National Airport (60 miles from Wye).
- Privately chartered air service can also be accomodated at Easton Municipal Airport (19 miles).
2016 Carmichael Road, Queenstown, MD 21658
- Baltimore, MD - 50 miles
- Washington, D.C. - 59 miles
- Philadelphia, PA - 106 miles
- New York City, NY 180 miles
- Richmond, VA - 180 miles
- Quality Inn, (Formally Sleep Inn) Grasonville, MD - 410-827-5555
- Best Western, Grasonville, MD - 410-827-6767
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, Easton, MD - 410-822-0050
- Holiday Inn Express, Grasonville, MD - 410-827-4454