FIND TOMORROW’S AGRICULTURE LEADERS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND
The College of Agriculture and Natural Resources students are engaged leaders, ready to make an impact. If you’re looking for top-notch employees or interns – start here.
Career Fairs & Recruiting Events
Be an exhibitor.
Career Fairs are a great way for organizations to connect with UMD students and build brand awareness on our campus. The University Career Center and its campus partners are planning a full slate of virtual career fairs.
University of Maryland Career Center
AGNR graduates make great employees. Find them here.
Resources for Employers
- Browse Resume Books: Resume Books are virtual collections of student resumes who have opted in to share their resumes with employers. This service offered to employers is a great supplemental way to source top Maryland talent outside of formal recruiting programs.
- Employer Recruiting Calendar: Review the recruiting calendar, which includes important campus dates, events and links.
- Employer Events: Employer events provide an opportunity to educate students about your organization and its opportunities, while also facilitating networking between the students and organization representatives.
- Hire Students and Alumni :Our goal is to aid your team in identifying the talent that best meets your needs in as seamless a process as possible. We want to support you in your efforts to share your opportunities, connect with students in meaningful ways and ultimately hire our students. Review some of our options below or reach out if you have ideas that make more sense for your team.
- Have you hired a UMD student or alum? Let us know in a quick survey. Whether for an internship or full-time position, this data helps us track the outcomes of our students and allows us to name your organization among those who hire Terps. Review our Graduation and Internship Surveys for more information about where our students go.
- Interview at UMD: The Interview program allows you to seamlessly coordinate candidate interviews, in-person or virtually, for part-time, internship and full-time roles.
- On-Campus Interviewing: The Interview Program allows employers to interview UMD students and recent graduates in our interview rooms for full-time, internship, or part-time positions.
- Organizing Your Visit: Planning to visit campus for a scheduled event? Let us help you, with information on parking, directions and accommodation!
- Post a Job or Internship: The first step in recruiting at the University of Maryland is registering as an employer and posting your organization’s opportunities in our Careers4Terps (C4T), job/internship database. Registration is simple and posting is free of charge!
- Recruit at UMD: No matter your hiring needs, we can help develop a plan of action to help you achieve your goals.
- Recruitment Policies & Procedures: Please review our policies and procedures carefully to help ensure the best possible experience while recruiting at University of Maryland.
- Volunteer to Support Students: Your influence matters and your impact can be long-lasting. Partner with us to prepare and educate students for navigating their career journey.
If you have additional questions about how to post a position, developing your recruiting strategy, and hosting or attending an event to connect with students, please contact our employer relations team firstname.lastname@example.org