Turner Pest Control Scholarship
Sponsor: | Application Deadline: May 1, 2016
Turner Pest Control is proud to offer a scholarship award to a deserving student in the U.S. who has been accepted to a university, college or trade school and submits the winning entry in an essay competition. A scholarship in the amount of $1,500 will be awarded on June 15, 2016.
The deadline for entry is May 1, 2016. All entrants must submit a 500-word essay on Technology in Local Businesses, describing how advancing technology will change how local businesses, such as pest control companies, run their businesses and provide service to customers.
Requirements for applicants:
- Submit a completed scholarship application online by midnight, May 1, 2016.
- Attach the above-described 500-word essay to your online application.
- Applicants must be accepted to a community college, four-year college or university, trade school, or two-year technical college in the U.S.
Requirements for the winning applicant:
Prior to awarding the scholarship, the selected winner must:
- Provide proof of enrollment in a community college, four-year college or university, trade school, or two-year technical college in the U.S.
- Submit two recommendations from a professor or teacher.
How to apply:
- To complete the application please go to http://www.turnerpest.com/scholarship/pest-control-scholarship/
- Attach the above-described 500-word essay.
- Submit application by midnight, May 1, 2016.