The National FFA Scholarship Program
Sponsor: National FFA Organization | Application Deadline: February 1, 2016
In 2015, the National FFA Organization awarded $2.7 million in scholarships designed to fit the diversity of our applicants.
Scholarships are sponsored by businesses and individuals through the National FFA Foundation and are given for a wide variety of experiences, career goals and higher education plans.
The selection process takes into account the whole student - FFA involvement, work experience, Supervised Agricultural Experience (SAE), community service, leadership skills and academics.
More than 1,800 scholarships are available. Click here for details and a list of 2016 sponsors.
To apply, ALL scholarship applicants MUST:
- Be a high school senior or currently enrolled in college
- Be less than 23 years of age at time of application (February 1)
- Be current FFA members unless otherwise stated
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must have Social Security Number to claim scholarships
- Plan to attend post-secondary school in the U.S.
- Be a full-time student
- Currently enrolled and actively attending classes
- Minimum 12 credit hours if enrolled in a post-secondary institution
- Have or create an FFA.org account
2016 National FFA Scholarship Program Dates
- Nov. 15, 2015 application opens
- Nov. 23, 2015 advisor approval process begins
- Feb. 1, 2016 (5 p.m. EST application closes)
- Feb. 8, 2016 Signature page must be postmarked and mailed