Maryland & Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative
Sponsor: Maryland & Virginia Milk Producers Cooperative Association | Application Deadline: February 17, 2017
Scholarship URL: https://www.mdvamilk.com/ourcommunity/scholarships/
Each year Maryland & Virginia awards five $1,000 scholarships to members' children, grandchildren and employees preparing for a career in the dairy industry. Eligibility requirements include:
- Must be son, daughter, or employee of a Maryland & Virginia member or child of an employee;
- Must be enrolled in a two or four-year accredited college, university or trade school; and
- Must be pursuing a career in the dairy industry.
Scholarship selection is based on:
- Commitment to a career in the dairy industry;
- Leadership ability, initiative, character, integrity;
- Participation in extracurricular activities;
Applications for the 2017 Scholarship are being accepted now! Students must return a completed application, a current academic transcript, and a letter of recommendation by February 17, 2017. The winners will be announced in mid-April. Mailed applications should be post-marked by February 17, 2017.