The Ed Tayter Outstanding Citizen Scholarship
Scholarship URL: http://mdcriminalattorney.net/scholarship
The Edward Tayter Outstanding Citizen Scholarship aims to give demonstrated community leaders and dedicated citizens an opportunity to pursue the education that will inform and better their causes.
We are announcing the Outstanding Citizen Scholarship, which is a great opportunity for students who participate in community service. This is a scholarship for 2017, and the minimum eligibility criteria include:
- A 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA,
- Enrollment in an accredited post-secondary program, and
- A commitment to citizenry and community service as demonstrated by a resume and essay.
In addition, applicants should submit:
- An official transcript,
- An updated resume,
- A 500-word essay responding to the prompt, and
- A letter of recommendation from someone who can attest to the applicant’s great work in one or more community service projects.
We are excited to see the great applications that will be sent in. Application process and deadline information for the 2017 Outstanding Citizenship Scholarship will be available soon.