Colonial Agricultural Educational Foundation Scholarship
Sponsor: | Application Deadline: February 29, 2016
Scholarship URL: http://www.mdffa.org/awards/scholarships
- "To provide financial support for higher education which will enable deserving students to grow, prosper, and contribute to their communities."
- Educational scholarships are awarded to students who are furthering their education through attendance at a college, university, vocational, or trade school. Scholarships are awarded annually to individuals who exhibit an aptitude for learning and a desire for self-improvement through education.
- Recipients must be of at least college age, reside in one of the counties served by Colonial Farm Credit, and full time students.
- The Foundation also financially supports organizations that provide education and community enrichment. Programs and services offered through agricultural commodity organizations and youth organizations such as 4H, FFA, and Scouts are typical of projects the Foundation supports. Seed money for the Foundation was provided by Colonial Farm Credit, which continues to contribute annually. Additional funding for the Foundation’s activities is provided through donations made by individuals, corporations, organizations, and other foundations.
- Applications are now being accepted for $1,000 scholarships provided by the Colonial Agricultural Educational Foundation. Recipients must be of at least college age and reside in one of the counties served by Colonial Farm Credit.
- For details and application, visit http://www.colonialfarmcredit.com/scholarships.html
- Application forms may be obtained by calling 804-746-4581 ext.125 or 1-800-777-8908 #11. Alternatively, interested parties may write to:
Colonial Agricultural Educational Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 1162
Mechanicsville, VA 23111
- Deadline is in the beginning of March.