The College of Agriculture & Natural Resources has partnered with universities around the world. The following is a list of all the universities that AGNR has signed agreements of memorandums of understanding.
MOU Signing between UM-AGNR and TECRO (Taipei Economic and Cultural Representive Office, Washington, DC. Left to Right: (seated) Cheng-i Wei, Dean of UM-AGNR; (standing) UM Pres. Mote; (seated) UM Provost Farvardin; (standing) TECRO Deputy Representative Dr. Jacob Chang; (seated) Dr. Chin-Sheng Chang, Director of TECRO Cultural Division.
- Instituto Nacional de Tecnologica Agroecuaria to develop faculty and student exchanges and conduct joint research. (August 2010)
- Government of Malaysia, Ministry of Health. Joint research, faculty and student exchange (May 2011)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia. Joint research, faculty and student exchange (May 2011)
- National Taiwan Normal University. Joint Research, faculty and student exchange. (November 2010)
- National Taiwan University, College of Bio-resouces and Agriculture, for student exchange. (June 2010)
- TECRO (Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office, Washington, DC) and UM-AGNR, to develop joint courses, study abroad. (April 2009)
- Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding (2007): Faculty and student exchange, joint research activities (Ottinger, Miller)
- China Agricultural University (2007; 2006): student exchange agreement; 2+2 program in which CAU students complete 2 years there and transfer to UM for final two years of study. They are awarded a degree from UM. Contact Ray Miller.
- Jiangnan University, 2+2 student transfer program. (November 2010)
- Northwest Agricultural & Forestry University (2009, 2007): Faculty and student exchange, and 2+2 program. (Miller)
- Ministry of Science and Technology (2001):Technical assistance and training.
- Sichuan Agricultural University (1999): Promote academic exchange of faculty and students.
- South China Agricultural University, 2+2 student transfer program. (November 2010)
- Anhui Provincial Department of Agriculture (1998): Technical assistance, and training of faculty and government officials.
- Tan Tao University. Joint research, faculty exchange and projects, esp. Food Safety & Security (June 2011)
- Kursk State Agricultural Academy (2009, 2004): co-taught classes by video-conference, student exchange, development of Extension, curriculum development. (Weismiller)
- Moscow State Agro-Engineering University (2007, 2004, 2001): Assisting in developing a distance education capability and an electronic publication in cooperation with the Ministry of Food and Agriculture. (Miller)
- Moscow State Environmental Engineering University (2007; 2005): develop distance learning, faculty and student exchange, development of joint research, training and extension programs, curriculum development. (Weismiller)
- Omsk State Agrarian University (1997): Student and faculty exchange. Development of joint research, training and extension programs. Information exchange on teaching methods.
- Russian Academy of Agriculture Sciences (2001): Agricultural policy alternatives for economic growth of agriculture in both countries. Bio-safety and vaccine development for poultry. Nutrient management. Phytoremediation.
- Stavropol State Agrarian University (2005): develop distance learning center. (Miller)
- Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Agriculture and Food (2001): Conduct joint research, training and distance education.
Republic of Georgia
- Georgian State Agrarian University (2006): exchange of faculty, curriculum development, translation of Extension publications. (Miller, Weismiller)
- Georgian State Agrarian University (1998): To promote cooperation and exchanges in teaching, research and extension.
- University of Costa Rica, Faculty of Agronomy (2009, 2007, 1999): Student and faculty exchanges.
- Ecole Supérieure d'Agriculture d'Angers & Institut Superieur d'Agriculture de Lille (2008): exchanges and study abroad.
- G.B.Pant University of Agriculture & Technology (2009): student and faculty exchanges, joint research. (Tamboli)
- Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) (2007): student exchange, research program. (Samal)
- Haryana Agricultural University (2006): Student exchange in veterinary medicine, develop distance education capability. (Miller, Tamboli)
- Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (Agricultural University) (2007). (Tamboli)
- Kazakhstan University of Economy and Consulting and Agriculture (2001) (Miller)
- Bukhara State University (2001): Cooperate in scientific research and academic exchange in the field of information technology and distance education.
- Tashkent State Agrarian University (2001): The improvement of agriculture in the Tashkent region through training and the creation of extension centers.
- Tashkent State Economic University (2000): Cooperate in scientific research and academic exchange.
- Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University: develop distance learning. (2002)
- Pan American Agricultural College, Zamorano (1998): Student and faculty exchanges.
- Federal University of Pelotas (1998): Faculty and student exchanges.
- Ministry of State Scientific Research (1998): Visiting scientists and students.