College of Agriculture & Natural Resources

UMD - Worker's Compensation Information

Employee's responsibility when injured on the job.

If you are injured on the job, you must notify your supervisor of the incident immediately, seek medical treatment if necessary, then complete the Injury Report forms.

Please click on the following link to complete the process:

Worker's Compensation

For further information contact Phyllis Dailey at 301 405-5466 or

Maintained by the IET Department of the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources. © 2018. Web Accessibility